FT Lead Welding Instructor
- - Training – Welding
- Houston, TX, USA
- Full Time
Are you looking for a rewarding position in Welding with excellent benefits, paid time off, and holiday pay?
Tulsa Welding School and Technology Center is currently seeking a Lead Welding Instructor. In this rewarding position, you will:
- Conduct classroom observations and surveys
- Maintanin inventory
- Assist in ensuring that all instructors are present, and that adequate provisions are made for classes affected by faculty abseences
- Mentor and provide initial training for new instructors
- Assist with scheduling instructors for assigned classes
- Assist with faculty recruitment, hiring and orientations, professional development, evaluation and management
- Prepare and organize the lesson materials, equipment and trianing areas
- Teach classes
- Enforce and support school policies and procedures
- Assist in providing tutoring schedules and office hours
We offer a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance and a 401(k) employer match. In addition, you will receive 10 paid holidays and two weeks of paid time off during the year, to start. This is an immediate position for the right candidate who possesses the experience and skills necessary.
- Minimum of five years of welding field experience
- Demonstrated leadership skills; ability to work individually and within a group
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Established customer service background
- Computer proficiency using Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, and Outlook) required
- Candidates must be able to successfully pass a criminal history check and drug test.